Re: FW: Re: Hot Weather Folks

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: FW: Re: Hot Weather Folks
From: Fred Kuzyk <msccc@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 1998 19:16:29 -0800
Scott,
The electric fan has worked well for me for several years. I used a
"Flex-a-lite" M10/20 electric fan, which was available at Canadian Tire.
This particular model came without a thermostat & activating switch, so
I installed a manual switch, & turn it on when temp dictates. This has
served me well, even in parades or the thirty miles in second gear at
our British Car Toy Run event.

The 2 row radiator conversion also works well, as mentioned in another
post, so I've been told by the Mog owners who have had it done at the
Canadian Morgan dealer.

Cheers!
Fred Kuzyk
President, Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada

Visit the Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada's website at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/msccc