Re: Gasoline tanks

To: "mogger@pacbell.net" <mogger@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Gasoline tanks
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 98 21:06:02 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

> Date: Monday, 20-Apr-98 11:38 AM
>
> From: mogger@pacbell.net       \ Internet:    (mogger@pacbell.net)

> Anyone from Texas driving to MOG28?
>
> John McNaughton
> 1966 4/4

 John:
   I thought about it but since I'll be going to  Norfolk Va. in August on
busness
( YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK )  I'm passing on MOG 28 to extend that trip into
a tour of VA.
I just spent the past week repainting the fenders of The Duchess ( sixty
four chips in the paint and all the  paint blasted  off the edges of the
fenders) and will spend next week replacing the rear main seal (again).
Hopefully  this will put her  back into
' Road trip mode '.
Are you going?  Going to drive the 4/4 ?

Bob Nogueira