RE: Cat or not?

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net, "'NORWOOD'" <NORWOOD@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Cat or not?
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 1998 08:47:40 -0400
George,

>From the context of your e-mail, I guess that "cat" means "catalytic
converter," not "feline."  I don't see how we, in this day and age, can
"ignor[e] any environmental benefits."  Go with the converter; it will make
you sleep better at night knowing that you've done your bit to stave off the
inevitable.  Heaven forbid that, as you drive along, little kids snicker,
points their fingers at you and say "there goes George ruining the
environment again." ;-)

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4 (that hasn't contributed to environmental pollution for quite some
time, sitting in the garage being restored)