Re: disk to wire

To: Steve Moore <steve.moore@cnetns.tcp.csiro.au>
Subject: Re: disk to wire
From: bruess@pacifier.com
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 17:26:29 -0700
Steve Moore wrote:

I've seen magnesium alloy wheels
> with centre splines (not the one Morgans offer) on MGBs. Does anyone know
> who supplies these?

I don't know if they are what you are after, but Panasport makes alloy
wheels with splined hubs for many applications.  The most popular wheel
they offer is a Minilite copy, and so is even period appropriate.
Panasport usually has an ad in the back of Autoweek.  If you are
interested and can't find them, let me know, I have some literature from
them somewhere.

Judging by your spelling, you are not in the US (Australia, by your
e-mail), and I do not know whether Panasport deal internationally.

Brian.