the twink

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: the twink
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 08:08:33 -0400
Dear all:

With the recent availability of a lotus twincam engine and tranny, I'm
wondering about the prospect of a transplant to me 4/4.  Has anyone done
this, or seen it done, that they can comment on the feasability of the
change.  I'd be dealing with twin strombergs on the engine's right hand
side and am much less concerned about engine and tranny mounts than I am
about carb/air cleaner room under the hood.  Would I need to cut an air
inlet scoop in the hood?

For the moment this is a rather academic speculation as I don't think I
have the admissions price (but then, what else are you supposed to spend
your money on, food?).

cheers,
Will Zehring