RE: the twink

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: the twink
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 08:46:11 -0400
Will,

  I'm pretty sure it is a bolt in, especially if it came from a Lotus
Cortina.  But my understanding of that Lotus eng. Is that it is a dual over
head cam modification to the basic Kent eng.  Dave Bean will sell the part
to take a standard Kent to OHC.  But as
Always speed/hp costs money.  In the case of Dave Bean's OHC modification to
the 67hp Kent will go all the way up to about 200hp for a mear $8,000.

I passed up a similar deal years ago.  I think I regret it too.  Only bad
thing I can think of is that you might have to or want to reinforce the
front of the  chassis a little bit with
The more power.

John