Re: the twink

To: FPS3@aol.com
Subject: Re: the twink
From: "David E. Terry" <nitro@busprod.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 98 13:04:47 PDT
I will cover all bets as to the fastest Morgan in the Country.  My  money=
 is on my father's (Malcolm Terry) 1959 +4 (6).  It is equiped with a 274=
 c.i. Chevrolet V-6 which makes 327 h.p. at 6000 rpm.  Fast is an underst=
atement......

David Terry

The Car can be seen at www.twinrocker.com/mogterry.htm

I would love to hear your comments...