Re: the twink

To: nitro@busprod.com
Subject: Re: the twink
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 18:32:47 EDT
David- Your Dad's is one of the fastest I am sure- but there are other fire-
breathing Mog-rods around.  I wouldn't "cover all bets" if I were you. There
is some surprising stuff under some of the bonnets.

Plus- we are talking road racing & his +6 is not set up for racing. As neat as
it is- it wouldn't be a match on the road course for Sheally or Bondon.

I DO think your dad's  Morgan is one of the neatest around. It is so well done
and understated. It really appeals to me & is probably at the top of my "I'd
like to have" list.

Fred Sisson