Re: 2 questions

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 2 questions
From: "Blair, John" <JBlair@scn.spawar.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 07:16:56 -0400
Morganeers:
I am desperate.....  I have a throwout bearing on the way. Question does
anyone have a picture of the linkage between the throwout bearing and the
fork? It consists of a "D" ring made out of spring steel and a couple of
circular wire clips. I am getting the clips but I will probably have to
fabricate the "D" ring out of spring steel.

Farley,

   Have you tried calling Dave Bean Engineering in CA.:

    Dave Bean Engineering Inc.,       Ford performance engine parts.  Great
     636 East St. Charles St.             information on the engine and
Trans-
     Star Route 2                               mission. Fantastic
catalogues  for
     San Andreas, Ca. 95249            $10
        (209)  754-5802

John