Fwd: muffler

To: morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Fwd: muffler
From: Myhekoenig@aol.com
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 04:14:29 EST

--part0_910170870_boundary

From: Myhekoenig@aol.com
To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: muffler
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 04:05:48 EST

A couple of years ago, I ran across an ad in Hemmings for Stainless steel
mufflers for morgans.  I checked it out and was pleasantly surprised.  It all
fit together with a minimum of trouble and by my standard the sound is great.
The prefabricated flexpipe assembly was $92.75 at the time.  The muffler was
$153.95 and the properly bent tailpipe was $35.10.  All this in 304 stainless.
I also purchased stainless clamps but I forget what I paid for them.
The supplier is Dick Ames, 3863 Wilshire Circle, Sarasota, Florida, 34238,
[941] 923-8321.  I assume he's still in business.  He was pleasant to deal
with.  I sent him a check in advance which included approximate shipping and
he shipped everything post haste.  I was surprised to also receive a small
refund check for over payment of the shipping charges.
I understand that the muffler and parts are manufactured in England.  I'm not
sure whether it's a glass pack or not but the sound is sweet.  It's a great
feeling to give her the gun and hear the serenade. Check it out.
Myron Koenig
'67 Plus 4, 6485

--part0_910170870_boundary--