Various and sundry,

To: <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Various and sundry,
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 18:47:42 -0400
Hi there,
First off, Linda at Morgan Spares felt it necessary that I tell you that she
did in fact, send me the correct hand brake cable for my car  - as there is
only one. I have yet to put it on, but I am trying.
Does anyone know how many grease nipples there are on a '58 Plus 4? I'm just
not sure if I have found them all yet!
Also, I mentioned gearbox oil the other day, and a fellow lister told me not
to use Hypoid 90 in my Moss box - but rather 30 w. Did he mean just regular
30w engine oil? If I were to drain and refill, how many quarts should I buy?
(I know, gota get a manual!)
Lastly, (for now) what tools were supplied by the factory back in '57-58?
Did they have some kind of a hydaulic bottle jack - and what about a tire
iron?
I have nothing in my car - hell, I don't even know where the recommended
jacking point are!
Can anyone help?

Regards,

Jeff