My kingdom for a good refererence book...

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: My kingdom for a good refererence book...
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:34:04 -0400
OK, from what I can gather, it is "normal" for my '58 Plus 4 roadster to
have the battery cable, lighting wires and fuel line running front to back
on the INSIDE of the car on top of the sill boards!
If this is the case, how does the trim cover it to achieve that padded
effect?
And while I'm on the subject of trim, does anyone sell good trim kits? - I'm
not talking about seat covers and the like, but more the stuff that dresses
up the sides and back of the cockpit.
Lastly, regarding replacement door hinges. Is there a good way to rebuild
them (as in do machine shops replace the pins etc.) or does one just bite
the bullet and pay $35 per hinge for new ones?

Regards.

Jeff