RE: Wood Dashboards

To: "'Bob Nogueira'" <nogera@prodigy.net>
Subject: RE: Wood Dashboards
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 10:27:10 -0400
A related question: what wood is used in making Morgan dashboards?  I
suspect it has changed over the years; mine is a light coloured wood but I
have not been able to identify it yet (for all I know, it may have started
life as an board in a cabinet).  The choice of finish will depend on the
type of wood.  I hope Morgan never used teak!

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4