Re: Wood Dashboards

To: Morgans <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wood Dashboards
From: Sean Boyle <Sean_Boyle@MENTORG.COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:39:38 +0000
It probably worked out for the best in that case.  The satin varnishes often
accomplish that look by putting ground glass in it.  The finish isn't quite
as durable, so starting with gloss and overcoating with satin is a good way
to go... not that it matters much with a dashboard (unless peoples heads hit
it a lot :-)