Re: Specs. please?

To: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com, palsy@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: Specs. please?
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 08:13:25 EDT
Dave-
        ....Brilliant exigesis- Now if we could figure a way to market this
properly...
Let's see; measure the pounds feet of torque in "our" system = an 8/10 ratio
or
a 20 percent increase in engine torque with no modifications.
        Convert the volume of the car into "their" gallons= the same 8/10
ratio of
another 20 percent decrease in weight; again with no modifications.
         Add these two figures (20 percent + 20 percent), = 40 percent.
Eureka, a
40 percent increase in the power to weight ratio!
         Change those wasteful SU's to a more economical "Fish" carburetor -
"Up
to 200 mpg..." - and use those tablets you just drop in your tank to convert
water
into gas. My God, its a car that goes faster, further, and cheaper...Aint
math won-
derful?
Tony in NJ