Re: Front suspension

To: Werner Pels <wpels@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 08:21:15 -0400
Are you sure the sliding pillar system isn't worn out?  Grab a wheel and rock.
If there's play that you can feel, you need a rebuild. Check the function of
the shock absorber, if it is really a 'bounce'. Take them both off and compare
how much resistance you get. Check your wheels for balance: a cold tire will
flex less, may bounce more.

Chip Brown