Re: Front suspension

To: <TrmpetDave@aol.com>, <wpels@worldnet.att.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front suspension
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 13:44:15 -0700
It may be that your tires are flat spotting while sitting.  After warming up
they get round again and the problem goes away.  There may also be a good
possibility that you have a bad front shock that doesn't work well until it
warms up.  Or maybe a combination of the two.
                                                            Regards, Greg
Solow-----Original Message-----