Re: Preflighting

To: Jeff Webster <carfindr@tiac.net>
Subject: Re: Preflighting
From: Ben Palmer <palsy@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 06 May 1999 21:28:22 -0400
Jeff Webster wrote:

> Jon wrote:
> What should I do for a preflight? Gas, radiator water, oil, tire pressure I
>can think of. I'm more worried about the little things I should be tightening
>up."
The most important thing is to check the seat cushion.  Otherwise, the
ride in the buckboard can be pretty tough.  Carry an emergency inflater.
Carry a person of the opposite sex to push start or help lever you out
of a ditch.  Leaning to the light side may improve the cornering.  Be
safe and bring helmets.

Which brings to mind...what is the Morgan record for a circuit from the
top of Lombard ("Snake") Street in San Francisco down and back to the
top again?

Ben Palmer
New Jersey