Re: Preflighting

To: snotrek@cil.qc.ca, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Preflighting
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 21:26:25 EDT
Lorne,
        When I bought my '64 +4 4 place in 1971, it was my only
transportation for a couple of years.  Today she's limited to about 2,000 or
so miles per year mostly due to insurance and an inability to travel lightly
enough for the three of us to rely on her cargo carrying abilities.  The '28
Aero shows 9500 miles on a 10,000 mile odo, but who knows how many times
around it's been.  Last year I managed about 650 miles as a first year owner.
        I'm in the northeast US, so Nov. to April are iffy, though not
unheard of for enjoyable motoring.
        Cheers & Happy Morganing,
                Jim (or as Chris Towner has added) Plug Nichol