Re: Preflighting

To: snotrek@cil.qc.ca, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Preflighting
From: TrmpetDave@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 21:48:17 EDT
In a message dated 5/7/99 7:56:35 AM, snotrek@cil.qc.ca writes:

<<Can you email a reply with your average yearly mileage and the number of
months you can drive it (climate considered). I will add it up and
average it.>>
'71 +8 with 176,000 miles=6,518 per annum. I used to do about 10,000, but
then a rather protracted restoration by John Willburn gave me the chance to
start motorcycling (Triumphs, of course) which has knocked my average down a
bit. The restoration was great, however-looks and runs like new, and I get
much more friendly glances from pretty girls when in the Morgan than when on
the bike. Dave Collins, San Diego (the climate here doesn't hurt, either)