Re: Preflighting

To: toad <toad@storm.ca>
Subject: Re: Preflighting
From: "Ernest(Chip) Brown" <ebrown@ms.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 13:40:26 -0400
My car ('57 Plus 4) had 23,000 miles on it when I bought it. Now has about
25,000, 2 1/2 years later. Drive it on the track and occasionally to New
Canaan for Chinese food, but only during waking hours. Roads around my neck o'
the woods are potholed badly. Drive it year round, if there's no salt on the
road, just to keep the juices flowing, but usually from March through
November.
Chip Brown