Re: Bent Chassis cures

To: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>, <Morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bent Chassis cures
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 12:19:04 -0400
Try chaining the chassis to the floor, then jack it, CAREFULLY! Stay out of
any lines of force in case anything lets go at the worst possible moment.

Be extremely cautious when installing anchors in your garage floor, because
the loads will be surprisingly high. Old concrete is very hard, but it's
also brittle.

Jerry (well acquainted with the family's law) Murphy
'67 +4 6676