RE: Kingpins/Morgan Shake!

To: "Marquis, Gary" <GMARQUIS@csuchico.edu>
Subject: RE: Kingpins/Morgan Shake!
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 19:55:44 -0400
Thanks Gary,
I have checked the tires for out of round, and the wheels for signs of
warpage - both seem within an eight inch from low to high spots. The tires
do almost certainly have flat spots, I have only about 22lbs in them now and
they are 5.25 x 16 Avon crossplys. (brand new but with aged cracks from
sitting so long over inflated) - bloody shame! I am going to tighten the
loose tension rod on the passenger side next.
Surely though, Flat spots in the tires would cause more of a vibration, than
a wiggle?

Regards,

Jeff