RE: Kingpins/Morgan Shake!

To: "'Jeff Webster'" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Subject: RE: Kingpins/Morgan Shake!
From: "Marquis, Gary" <GMARQUIS@csuchico.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:17:02 -0700
      Try spinning them and observe them from the front. You may notice a
variation
      from side to side. I feel confident replacing the tires will solve
most of your
      problems. Our cars are very light and not driven frequently, they
don't wear
      tires out - they die from old age.
            GARY MARQUIS / FAT BASSET GARAGE
              Chico California USA