RE: 1958 Plus 4 Tool kit

To: <edherman@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: 1958 Plus 4 Tool kit
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 08:36:00 -0400
Hi Ed,
Yes, the Knock-off Hammer. It wasn't part of the "standard factory tool
kit', rather it would of course have been thrown in if the customer opted
for the wire wheels to be fitted to his car.

Did you notice also the absence of a lug nut wrench? I can only imagine that
one end of he two 'Box' spanners fitted the lug nuts which meant' it had to
be 15/16ths, one must have fitted the spark plugs so that would be
13/16ths - the others I don't know. Any guesses?

Regards,

Jeff