Re: Those who aren't quite on the road yet...

To: carfindr@tiac.net, Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Those who aren't quite on the road yet...
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 17:58:18 EDT
Jeff - Sounds like you are on the right track with the new regulator.  I had
to do the same to mine.....be careful pushing down those contacts, if you
push the wrong two together they will stay that way and burn the regulator up
..... I paid $50 at the local MG shop for mine  (he works on AH and Triumph
too).  I'll be interested in knowing if it fixes it.

I'm still off the road too, working when I can to rewire the 4/4.  I've about
finished measuring and cataloging the wires, and will order the necessary
stuff this week I hope.   My problem is that I've got too much going on to do
it all and keep a LBC on the road too.  Go to Work-School Board-Ball Game
#1-Ball Game #2-Advisory Committee-Gideons-Finance Committee-Ball
Game-Practice-Concert-Graduation-Friend's Wedding-School Board and that's
just one week.  I haven't put 3 hours in the shop in 2 weeks and it's driving
me nuts taking the creaky Jeep J10 into work and around every day and the
Morgan sitting wireless.  You're not the only one frustrated, just a
different reason!  (Tried hiring a trust fund manager so I could buy a +8 but
the silly guy wanted to know where the trust fund was and I had to drop him).

                           Lannis