Re: Coach Painting

To: " LMG@GoMoG" <gomog@angelfire.com>
Subject: Re: Coach Painting
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 18:03:36 -0600
Hey Guys,

OK, fess up! This whole "Sex, sex, & Rock & Roll on the GoMoG page"
brouhaha was just a put-up job to increase visits to the GoMoG site!
Right? Please tell me I am right!

Well, it worked with me... I confess that I had not previously visited
the site but this hassle in the ether caused me to click.

Sure, the "sex 'n lips" crawl is obtrusive and in fairly poor taste
(though still pretty tame, IMHO) but Geez Loweeze! What advertising
isn't obtrusive and in poor taste?

If it is going to be a problem (fer real) then why not just add a
disclaimer such as "The material above is an advertising crawl and out
of the control and responsibility of GoMoG" above your club logo on the
homepage?

But hey! Sex, Rock & Roll, & Morgans! Who could ask for anything more?

--Colin Cobb, Las Cruces, NM, USA
'66 Morgan Plus 4 Four Seater

PS: Also, it is a pretty good site. And, Toad, don't help...