Re: Coach Painting

To: "toad" <toad@storm.ca>, "Jim G" <jimgcusavecom@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Coach Painting
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 18:44:37 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Dear Jim,

I am not sure whether I am supposed to take your comments seriously or with
humor. I am not sure which way you meant them to be taken

Angelfire is a free hosting service, well known and respected for years. Almost
all club and other non-profit associations use free hosters.

There are no fees due free hosters but you are asked to accept their
advertising on your home page in return for their service.

In this case, they are presently advertising, on the thousands of angelfire
sites along with GoMoG, a banner  link to LOWESTFARE.COM, the famous internet
travel broker. The come-on starts SEX..SEX ROCK AND ROLL and clicks into travel
fares to Hawaii ,Miami and low cost golf packages.

I will not comment on whether it is in good taste or not.. it doesn't seem to
be a thing of crisis proportions but should this community feel as you do I
will try to close the site down before the Nike campaign begins.

Lorne Goldman
GoMoG Webmaster
(819) 686 3375