Re: '64 plus4

To: "Jim G" <jimgcusavecom@webtv.net>, "Giampiero Pecelli" <giam@cs.uml.edu>
Subject: Re: '64 plus4
From: " LMG@GoMoG " <gomog@angelfire.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 22:21:30 -0400
---
LMG
GoMoG at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/GoMoG/

Hill, Teague, Worrall, Berris and the Brooklands manual all state the model
came with "either SU's or Stombergs". Seems the engines were delivered to the
factory with either set without the Company having much say as to which they
got when.

Of the 1565 TR4 Plus 4's produced in total, almost half were were exported to
the U.S.

LMG