Re: From The Times of London

To: LSelz@aol.com
Subject: Re: From The Times of London
From: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 08:40:35 +0000

In the UK if the Police find you talking on a cell phone while driving you
will be pulled over and charged.  I believe the offence is "Driving without
due care and attention".  There is even talk of restricting the use of
hands free phones.

Slight extension of Lannis's closing comment

Just because you are paranoid it doesn't mean they aren't out to get you!!

Dave Vodden

LSelz@aol.com on 15/06/99 03:33:17

Please respond to LSelz@aol.com

To:   ARoman4047@aol.com, CHarris990@aol.com, twakeman@cruzers.com,
      Trmgafun@aol.com, British-Cars@autox.team.net
cc:   Alpines@autox.team.net, 6packlist@mfasco.com,
      Rolls-Bently@autox.team.net, British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net,
      mgs@autox.team.net, aurora@auroratechedi.com,
      Mini-list@autox.team.net, Morgans@autox.team.net,
      Morris@autox.team.net, Newsletters@autox.team.net,
      Riley@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net,
      Tigers@autox.team.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net, TVR@autox.team.net,
      VTR@autox.team.net (bcc: Dave Vodden/Basingstoke/ECI Telecom)

In a message dated 6/14/99 18:03:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ARoman4047