RE: North American Morgans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: North American Morgans
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 09:54:30 EDT
<<<This may be an opportunity for some enterprising soul to come up with a
round, white, badge with a red rim and a diagonal red line over the familiar
MG octagon.  That way, we can all sport a pictorial "Not an MG" message!>>>

You and I and those who have been following this string would know what that
meant, but I shudder to think about the trouble and strife that would cause
when an unsuspecting MG pilot saw it on my Morgan!  Talk about a perception of
snobbery.  Not to mention what my faithful little MG sitting under the shed
would think....
                                       Lannis