Re: North American Morgans

To: <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: North American Morgans
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 16:54:41 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
To: F Kuzyk <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Sent: Saturday, August 07, 1999 2:43 PM

> << I've seen a sticker on a Triumph that said: "Friends don't let friends
> drive MGs" (a play on the "Friends don't let friends drive drunk" ad
> campaign). >>
>
> Huh! I always thought that was a play on the "Friends don't let friends
drive
> a Chevy!" campaign....
>
> --Colin

Cobbmeister !
Maybe you're right. But I think it started with the Chey types who first
said: "Friends don't let friends drive FORDS"! Wouldn't want one of those
badges either. The 'Stang in my shed would be offended!

By the by, Colin, regarding the ConMogCon concept, I can't let your idea go
without ONE dissenter or devil's advocate. So, I'm preparing a treatise
entitled: "ConMogCon - It Should, It Could, But I'd Bet The Farm That It
Won't". I've got some reasons, thoughts & experience that suggest why it
won't fly.
Be prepared....it's coming to an email list or web site near you soon!

Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/