Re: North American Morgans

To: F Kuzyk <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Subject: Re: North American Morgans
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 17:07:32 -0500
Fred

The smog in Hogtown must be affecting your "little grey cells."  Colin's idea
has much merit -  with a North American executive it could really fly.  For our
American cousins on the list  Hogtown (Toronto) is by some the centre of the
Canadian universe and few of it's inhabitants can see beyond its metropolitan
boundaries.  Western Canadians continue to suffer because of such myopic logic
emitting from the place.

Ed
'89  4/4