RE: North American Morgans

To: "'Ed Herman'" <edherman@concentric.net>
Subject: RE: North American Morgans
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:46:45 -0400
Ed,

"Not to put too fine a point on it," but I believe a spot roughly halfway
between Minot and Rugby, North Dakota, has already laid claim to the centre
of North America.  (You could look it up). Were you thinking of Toronto as
the centre of the universe, perhaps?  ;-)

Chuck Vandergraaf
"out in the boonies"
Pinawa, MB