Re: Trooble @ Mill(MSCC woes!)

To: "Kit Hildreth" <krisbox@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trooble @ Mill(MSCC woes!)
From: "F Kuzyk" <fkuzyk@cgocable.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:31:42 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: Kit Hildreth <krisbox@hotmail.com>
To: <ARoman4047@aol.com>
Cc: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 1999 2:56 PM

> But naturallement! Also inviting Monica Lewinsky to act as club cigar
holder
> might lend a certain tone to the proceedings!

Kit,
In that light, check out the photo at this link! Could be used for
promotional purposes! She might even accept the position....
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/hssocs.htm
Cheers,
Fred Kuzyk

Roundel Records MP3 music site:
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Bistro/9044/index.html

Morgan Sports Cars International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.4g3TS2kkNzU
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on Morgans!

My Morgan Sports Car Club of Canada site:
http://members.xoom.com/msccc/

Cigar Lounge International
http://mycomm.excite.com/mycomm/browse.asp?cid=.lKz8u_R1qmS
Where the membership is free and anyone in the world can post photos, links,
event dates, articles, discussion, files,
& meet for real-time chat on cigars!

Holy Smokes & Southern Ontario Cigar Society site:
http://members.xoom.com/holysmokes/