Re: Model years

To: "Gerry Willburn" <Gerry.Willburn@trw.com>, <Murphys@ziplink.net>,
Subject: Re: Model years
From: "Hermen Pol" <polmognl@wxs.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 20:02:30 +0200
Gerry,

In this case I must disagree with you. As early as pre WW II Morgan did have
model years. They were specified in the sales books and coincided with the
appearance of a new catalogue. Changes could be as little as different
colour schemes, or as big as new models. For instance both the 4-4 4-seater
and DHC were introduced at the start of a new model year.

I must admit that model year is not a big issue with Morgan and the chassis
number indeed is the deciding factor, but still.

Regards,

Hermen

Hermen