Re: Model years

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Model years
From: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 11:32:32 -0700
Another connection for Morgans and beer - "Born On" dating.

Consider how a Morgan imitates Life: Each car has a conception date
(build order), a born date (completion), adoption (purchase),
dedication or christening (registration), etc.  Does that mean a
restoration is being born again (sorry, just too easy to pluck that
pun...)?

I do appreciate all the insightful comments sharing all those
electrons (are they shared or simply exchanged (a comment for
alt.physics).  I feel justified in calling by 68 a genuine 67 for
whatever it matters.

--
"Entropy Happens!"
Michael D. Miles, PE  Consulting Design Engineer