Re: ohmygod

To: Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com, zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: ohmygod
From: LSelz@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 1999 18:08:08 EDT
In a message dated 8/27/99 10:38:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Dave.Vodden@uk.ecitele.com writes:

<<  The fastest car up was a pre 1980 4/4.

 mind you it was bored out to 2 litres with twin webbers big ventilated
 disks all round and the largest bore exhaust I have ever seen on a Morgan.

I knew it would be.  Knew that a "pre-80 4/4" would be the fastest car up,
and knew that it would have a few tasteful modifications as do almost ALL of
these highly personalized, well balanced wolves-in-sheep's-clothing.

And I don't understand why so many people continue to choke the life out of
their cars (of any cylinder number) with these little pea-shooter exhausts.
My 4/4 has a 2-7/8" exhaust-line bore all the way through; I never have to
worry about whether the burned stuff is getting out of the way fast
enough......

                          Lannis