electric fans

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: electric fans
From: scott.barrie@CIMtegration.com (Scott Barrie)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:27:29 -0400
Does anyone have any experience with the add-on electric fans made by Kool
Klutch?

I've only seen catalogue info but they apparently clamp directly onto the
fins on the front of the rad (can this be wise?) and can be controlled a
variety of ways.

They come in a variety of sizes and, aside from the method of mounting,
they seem ideal. I'm sure a proper bracket could be fabricated easily.

Are there any other specific brands/models that people are having success
with. I know Fred K. has had luck with a model of Flex-a-Lite fan but it
seems a bit pricey.

Cheers

Scott Barrie
'63 Plus Four