RE: Cooling

To: "'William G. Lamb, III'" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: RE: Cooling
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 06:23:57 -0400
Willie,

I was not suggesting that your method was not good enough, but merely
pointing out that one of the reasons for differences in the VDO readings and
those of the Raytek could be due to measuring different things.  The VDO
readings may, in fact, be "spot on," but you won't know using the infrared
technique.

Chuck