RE: Side curtains

To: "'morgans@autox.team.net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Side curtains
From: Phil Roettjer <Phil.Roettjer@quantum.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 06:30:13 -0700
I too recently rebuilt my side curtains and had the same problem getting the
rubber piece to go into the notch. What I finally ended up doing was to trim
off the inner lip (the part you are trying to stuff into the slot) and
gluing it in place. I left the lip in place that faces to the outside,
therefore it slips into the slot and forms a solid backing. Anyway it seems
to have worked since I got some use of the side curtains on the return trip
from the autumn MOG at Lime Rock and they didn't fall apart.

Phil Roettjer
67 +4
67 MGB