Re: More about MSCC vs Christine Healey

To: "ebrown@ms.com" <ebrown@ms.com>
Subject: Re: More about MSCC vs Christine Healey
From: Bob Nogueira <nogera@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 99 22:27:06 -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #3.1a ] --

Chip
Your right about  it being interesting and not full of legalese. This is the
second  British legal opinion that I've read that was in many ways more
interesting  than many magazine articles .
The other one I read was
HUBBARD vs. MIDDLEBRIDGE SCIMITAR LIMITED.
Seems a guy contracted to buy  a Bentley ( Old  Number One ) and found that
over the years every part of the car had been replaced and none of the car
he was to buy  was the original Old Number One . The seller sued for breach
of contract  when the buyer backed out .  The Courts finding reads like a
history written by  Richard Langworth .
If you'd like, I can e-mail you a copy  ( 77592 bytes)
Bob Nogueira