Re: More about MSCC vs Christine Healey

To: ManxMog <ManxMog@kluff.enterprise-plc.com>
Subject: Re: More about MSCC vs Christine Healey
From: Jeremy Edwards <jeremy@jmemee.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:46:39 +0100
ManxMog <ManxMog@kluff.enterprise-plc.com> writes
>Dear all,
>The ManxMog site has just been updated, with a copy of this message from
>Jeremy, and one from Christine Healey.
>It would - in the interests of a balanced discussion - to have some input
>from some MSCC directors regarding  the points raised.
>But I'm not expecting to have this mailbox swamped with their words of
>wisdom !!
>
>Kevin

I have had only one communication on the subject from the Chairman Phil
Hawes, dated 6 September 1999. My reply by snail mail on the 8 September
asked for his permission to put it on the web. I have had no such
permission, nor any reply at all, so I have not.

As I know that these postings will find their way to the NCM via Brian
Downing, (bdowning@iwm.org.uk), (who must be between a rock and a hard
place), I suggest that a policy of openness is formulated quickly.

--
Jeremy Edwards
1972 Morgan 4/4 2 str