Re: RE: Body/rear axle alignment - 70 Plus 8

To: vandergraaft@aecl.ca, wernerpels@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: RE: Body/rear axle alignment - 70 Plus 8
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:35:39 EST
Along the same lines though not so critical to one's motoring, WAY back at
MOG II held at Mt. Pocono, Pa. in 1972, I was admiring all the Morgans ( I'd
had Margamorga, my +4 4 place but a year and had only seen multiple Moggies
(3, maybe 4) at Lime Rock) when my beer-laden pal sloshed over and
stage-whishpered, "JGJim...comelookatthish+4...."  Following his somewhat
angled lead, he pointed to a recent (mid-late '60s) +4 roadster, which it
turned out was owned by its original owner, and proceded to count louvers,
first left, then right bonnet half.  Lo and behold, there was one louver's
difference between sides and when pointed out to the astounded owner, he was
speechless!!  But think how easy it would be to identify were it ever stolen!!
    Cheers & Happy Morganing,
        Jim Nichol