RE: RE: Body/rear axle alignment - 70 Plus 8

To: "'Jhalfdime@aol.com'" <Jhalfdime@aol.com>
Subject: RE: RE: Body/rear axle alignment - 70 Plus 8
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 23:53:29 -0500
Jim,

I just had to go to the garage and count the louvers on my car.  Whew! 19 on
each side and 24 on each upper half of the hood.  But, what would drive a
"beer-laden" person to counting louvers?  Stone sober, I would not think of
counting louvers and I can't imagine if I would count them in a slightly
sodden state.

It appears that Morgans are even more unique than we had thought!

Chuck