Re: Behemoths(sic!)

To: gomog@angelfire.com
Subject: Re: Behemoths(sic!)
From: "Kit Hildreth" <kithildreth@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:13:10 GMT
Hi Lorne,
glad, if not the details, I at least managed the gist of your missif. Rest
assured there will be no mentions of Alesia (Where? Who? What? When! There
is no such place in France etc!) in future, no matter how sorely I am tried!
Tell your lady that despite my "Les Anglais" ancestry, all is forgiven for
"Asterix in Britain" and Obelix remains my hero - particularly after credit
was rightly given us for inventing Rugby, even while taking the credit for
introducing us to TEA! Bloody cheek! Splutter! etc!
Kit
'77 Behemoth!
PS  despite all that lovely bluster - so french in it's inimitable style -
Quebec continually stays in the fold, as does New Orleans south a bit!
******
">Hi Kit,