Re: TR3 trans

To: sseidler@easterndatacomm.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3 trans
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:18:39 EST
I have photos (somewhere) of a +4 with TR tranny- it can be done. However I
do think it would be much better to use the Moss box. Its half the character
of the car. Change to a real tranny and next you're going to want automatic &
a V8. Heavens!!!

Back to serious... How many splines on your input (front) shaft? What does
the front plate look like? Will it mate to the Morgan bellhousing/tube? If
the front shaft has ten splines- it is indeed a Jag. I believe 13 on the
Morgan (at work working from fading memory...) Maybe you could send me- and
others- some photos & we can help.

Good old Moss-box grunt wagon is too much fun. It is a strong, trouble-free
(albeit slow shifting) box and in character with the car.

fred sisson