RE: Spindles

To: "'DGreimel@aol.com'" <DGreimel@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Spindles
From: Kerry Seibert <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 14:03:00 -0500
DON - I have not heard of any breakage of 4/4 spindles but I have heard tales
of bending them.  If you do not want to use +8 spindles then I would use
competition/HD +4 spindles. I am assuming they are the same size (help me out
here +4 racers) as the +8 spindle but would make it easier to use your new wire
wheels. New/old/used, I would still have them crack-tested.

Cheers, Craig Seibert