removal of wheel

To: "'morgans@Autox.Team.Net'" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: removal of wheel
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:57:36 -0500
I've got a relatively minor problem.  I tried to remove one of the rear
wheels of my +4.  All but one of the nuts came off all right, but the stud
that holds the last bolt is turning with the nut and appears to be loose in
the brake drum.  How do I free the nut from the stud?

Although the +4 is not running, I wanted to replace the inner tubes because
they have developed slow leaks and one of the valve stems is shot.  I didn't
think that I would be able to find replacement inner tubes, but a nearby
dealer actually carries 550x16 inner tubes "for farm equipment."

Thanks

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4
Pinawa, MB