Re: removal of wheel

To: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>,
Subject: Re: removal of wheel
From: Jane McDaid <Murphys@ziplink.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 18:55:27 -0500
With a nutcracker, of course!

Here in Boston, one can feast on different versions of the tale of The
Nutcracker and the Mouse King ad nauseam from Thanksgiving through the
first week of January.

Aside from this, what Chuck needs is a nutsplitter to break the lugnut in
two. I think you can buy these at most autoparts or farm equipment stores,
or probably rent one at a tool rental shop.

Jerry Murphy

At 10:57 AM 12/22/99 -0500, Vandergraaf, Chuck wrote:
>I've got a relatively minor problem.  I tried to remove one of the rear
>wheels of my +4.  All but one of the nuts came off all right, but the stud
>that holds the last bolt is turning with the nut and appears to be loose in
>the brake drum.  How do I free the nut from the stud?

snip